SALEM MEDICAL, SALEM DENTAL PLACEMENT AND SALEM STAFFING
Experienced Medical Records Clerk
Medical Practice located in Winston-Salem is seeking an experienced Medical Records Clerk that can also perform as a backup for their front desk. MUST have prior experience working with a paperless office with prior working experience in EPIC.
Primary duties will be to work in Medical Records, scanning, uploading, sending/accepting referral information and setting up New Patient Charts. Will also provide back-up for the front desk when needed with Check In/Out duties. Must be available to work 7:45am until 4:45pm Monday through Friday. Outstanding opportunity with a large growing Medical Group.
If you are able to meet all requirements for the available position, please email a copy of your resume, and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please make sure your file in is a .doc (Microsoft Office), or .pdf format to be considered. You can also fax your documents to 336-765-0062.
More details for your application:
- Make sure your documents are up to date.
- Include your address, phone number and email.
- For cover letter: include availability (full time, part time, etc).
- For cover letter: explain why you are a strong candidate for the position.
- For cover letter: add other pertinent information (preferred wage range, ability to move, etc).
- For cover letter: If you are currently employed and seeking other job, please make a brief explanation of the situation.
- If applying to different jobs, just list all the positions in the cover letter and attach a single copy of your resume.
Once your resume has been received, it will be reviewed by a recruiter to determine if you meet the requirements for the position in which you are interested. If selected, a recruiter will contact you for either a phone interview or to schedule an in-office interview.
Please note that due to the heavy volume of incoming submissions, it is not possible for recruiters to contact everyone that makes a submission. Only those who meet the specific requirements for the position will be contacted.