SALEM MEDICAL, SALEM DENTAL PLACEMENT AND SALEM STAFFING
Specialty Medical Practice located in Winston-Salem, is in need of an experienced Certified Medical Assistant with CMA/AAMA or RMA/AMT certification.
Ideal candidate. Will need to be strong willed/minded, organized, have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and to grow with the Practice. Must be available to work Monday through Friday 7:45am until 4:30pm. Practice prefers 1+ years of experience...but will consider a New Graduate with the desire to learn and grow with the Practice. MUST have certification in order to be considered
If you are able to meet all requirements for the available position, please email a copy of your resume, and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please make sure your file in is a .doc (Microsoft Office), or .pdf format to be considered. You can also fax your documents to 336-765-0062.
More details for your application:
- Make sure your documents are up to date.
- Include your address, phone number and email.
- For cover letter: include availability (full time, part time, etc).
- For cover letter: explain why you are a strong candidate for the position.
- For cover letter: add other pertinent information (preferred wage range, ability to move, etc).
- For cover letter: If you are currently employed and seeking other job, please make a brief explanation of the situation.
- If applying to different jobs, just list all the positions in the cover letter and attach a single copy of your resume.
Once your resume has been received, it will be reviewed by a recruiter to determine if you meet the requirements for the position in which you are interested. If selected, a recruiter will contact you for either a phone interview or to schedule an in-office interview.
Please note that due to the heavy volume of incoming submissions, it is not possible for recruiters to contact everyone that makes a submission. Only those who meet the specific requirements for the position will be contacted.