SALEM MEDICAL, SALEM DENTAL PLACEMENT AND SALEM STAFFING
NORTH WILKESBORO, NC. 9/6/2018
Dentist needed to start immediately!!!! This is a Contract need for an extended period or work into 2019. Preferred schedule would be Monday through Thursday or will consider someone who can cover 2 out of the 4 days need. Must be able to cover the hours of 7:30am to 5:00pm. Position is within a General Practice specializing in Children and Adult care located in North Wilkesboro, NC. Scope of duties will include Basic Restorative, Simple Extractions, New Patient Exams and Hygiene Checks, etc.
NC Dental License, CPR certification, DEA, and Professional Liability Insurance.
If you are able to meet all requirements for the available position, please email a copy of your resume, and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please make sure your file in is a .doc (Microsoft Office), or .pdf format to be considered. You can also fax your documents to 336-765-0062.
More details for your application:
- Make sure your documents are up to date.
- Include your address, phone number and email.
- For cover letter: include availability (full time, part time, etc).
- For cover letter: explain why you are a strong candidate for the position.
- For cover letter: add other pertinent information (preferred wage range, ability to move, etc).
- For cover letter: If you are currently employed and seeking other job, please make a brief explanation of the situation.
- If applying to different jobs, just list all the positions in the cover letter and attach a single copy of your resume.
Once your resume has been received, it will be reviewed by a recruiter to determine if you meet the requirements for the position in which you are interested. If selected, a recruiter will contact you for either a phone interview or to schedule an in-office interview.
Please note that due to the heavy volume of incoming submissions, it is not possible for recruiters to contact everyone that makes a submission. Only those who meet the specific requirements for the position will be contacted.